What is your most valuable asset?
- Retirement Fund
None of the Above!
Far more valuable than any possession is your ability to work
and earn a lifetime of paychecks which fund:
- The mortgage
- Car expenses
- Medical care and health insurance
- Credit card payments
- Child care
- Retirement and college savings
What if you were injured or seriously ill and couldn’t work?
How would you pay these bills?
Borrow money – without an income it might be difficult to qualify for a loan.
Rely on savings – even if you routinely save 10 percent of your annual income, a year-long disability could wipe out 10 years of savings.
Live on your spouse’s salary – if you are like most families, your budget and bills depend on two salaries.
Sell your possessions – this is a one-time option, and you might not be able to get top-dollar for your assets in an emergency sale.
Depend on Social Security disability coverage – only 35 percent of disability applicants are approved, and they must wait five months for any benefits to begin. The average monthly benefit in the recent past was $1,070.
Plan now to protect your most valuable asset!
Life and disability income insurance can help protect your financial stability if you are unable to work due to an accident, illness, or disease. The policy pays you a monthly benefit to help you pay your bills until you get back to work. You choose the length of the benefit period- six months, one or two years. Make the smart choice now to protect your most valuable asset.
Protecting your paycheck is what life and disability income insurance is all about!
Life and disability income insurance is simply the best way to safeguard your income, and your family’s financial future.
Easy, fast, affordable!
Peace of mind for your loved ones!
Generations of growing families have relied on term life and disability income insurance for protection when financial needs are high but cost is an issue. Life and disability income insurance is a practical, affordable way to guard your loved ones against sudden loss of income in the event of a premature death.
Income tax-free death benefit
Life insurance has an added advantage- your beneficiary receives the death benefit income tax-free. Under the current tax law, every dollar is available to provide for the needs of your survivors.
Flexibility to provide the right coverage!
Optional low-cost policy riders give you the flexibility to customize your protection against the risks of death, disability and critical illness for both you and your spouse-all under a single policy. You can also include term life coverage for your children.
- Monthly Disability Income Rider-Pays a monthly benefit if you become totally disabled due to an accident, illness, or disease. Also available on the other insured.
- Return of Premium Rider- A money-back option to refund all of the premiums paid for the base term policy, Disability Waiver of Premium Rider and Return of Premium Rider only. (Available on 20-and 30-year term life plans.)
- Other Insured Term Rider-Provides term life insurance on your spouse, a business partner or another person with an insurable interest.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider-Keeps your policy and riders in force by waiving the premiums if you become totally disabled.
- Critical Illness Rider-Pays a lump-sum benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a specified critical illness. Benefits paid do not decrease the death benefit amount but are paid in addition. Plus, after a first-ever diagnosis, you are still eligible for benefits from multiple critical illness categories if you continue paying premiums. Also available on the other insured.
With its versatility, life and disability income insurance can also be an effective tool for estate planning, providing funds for estate expenses, preserving family assets, or for charitable or family gifts. It’s an excellent choice to fund buy-sell agreements for small businesses or to assure a company will have funds to continue to operate after an owner’s death.